Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ultrasound Day

I had an ultrasound appointment at 9:30 this morning. Fred left work to go with me. The baby looks great! The lady said he/she is exactly where he/she should be for 13 weeks. I also got my finger pricked. Thankfully, I didn't pass out. We got a beautiful little picture to bring home with us, and we will be making copies to send to our families who live out of town. We got to hear the hearbeat, and the little hand was waving. It looks like the baby has long legs. It is already 15 cm. She told us we can find out the sex at 18 weeks. So, hopefully, we will know what we are expecting in 5 weeks. I am ready to find out so that we can start looking at little clothes, bedding, etc.
Other than the doctor's visit, my day has been pretty uneventful. Fred went in early this morning so that he wouldn't have as much time to make up. I am hoping that he won't have to work late. He is off tomorrow, so that gives us a three day weekend to spend together. I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment