I am so proud of myself. I was out of bed before 8:00 this morning. This is really quite an accomplishment for me since I have been so exhausted lately. Last night was the most rest I have gotten in quite a while. After Fred and I ate breakfast, we got ready and headed out to Target and Lowes. There is a baby bed I saw on Target's website and wanted to check it out. It was on display, and I really like it. Fred likes it, too, which is a good thing. While we were in Target, Roger called Fred and asked if we would like to meet up for lunch. We agreed and then continued on with our shopping. We managed to find a few good deals and then left for Lowes. Fred needed to get a few things for the yard. He couldn't find what he was looking for, and we didn't have time to find an employee because we needed to leave for lunch.
We headed downtown to the hospital to eat with Roger, Sam, Dan, and Roger's family from Michigan. I know you are probably wondering why we would eat at a hospital. Sam works at St. Francis, and she was not off today like the GE guys were. That's why we ate at the hospital. The food was really good and reasonably priced. Fred and I ate for a little over $10, thanks to Sam's discount. I had a salmon patty, macaroni and cheese, green beans, a roll, and sweet tea. It has been a really long time since I have had a salmon patty. I haven't had one since I was a kid. I actually like those things.
After lunch, we headed back to Lowes to make a purchase. Fred got some flags to mark the sprinkler system, a cap for part of the sprinkler system, and some type of lining to go around the area he is going to mulch. I got a rosebush that was on clearance. I can't remember the exact name, but the roses are yellow with pink tips, my favorite.
After we left Lowes, we headed to Publix. I had to get a few ingredients for my flag cake and baked beans that I am taking to the cookout tomorrow. We also needed a few groceries for around the house.
Overall, I have felt much better today. I have had a good appetite and have not gotten sick (yet). I am keeping my fingers crossed. I am really hoping and praying the worst part of the pregnancy is over and that I can get back to being myself. I'm sure Fred hopes so, too. I think he has really been concerned about me. Hope everyone has a great Fourth of July tomorrow!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment