Yesterday was actually a day that I managed to get some things accomplished. I made poppyseed chicken, lima beans, and macaroni and cheese for supper. I also made a strawberry cake with buttercream icing. I pulled out my cake decorating tools and put some flowers on the cake. I haven't used my decorating supplies in quite a while. I think it made Fred really happy to see me being somewhat of my normal self.
Around 5:30, I started having these horrible gas pains. They lasted until I went to bed at 10:30. I couldn't even stand up to stir the macaroni. I haven't had these pains in quite a while, and I had forgotten how strong they can be. I didn't have any kind of medicine, so I finally ate some antacids, which seemed to help.
Fred received a call from Babies R Us while he was home for lunch today to let us know that the baby furniture has arrived. We probably won't pick it up for a few days because the weather is supposed to be pretty bad this week. We have fifteen days to claim it. We will probably get it within a few days. Fred will have to get one of his buddies from work to help him lift it since I'm not much help these days.
Fred also called a couple of day cares today. We will probably try to check these out before the end of the week. I can't say for sure, but I don't think they will be as good as the others we've seen. However, I know that you can't judge a book by its cover. We will just have to check them out for ourselves.
My mom called this afternoon to let me know that she and my dad are coming to visit us in a couple of weeks. I am excited to show them around Greenville and go to some baby stores. We haven't done any shopping together for the baby. It should be fun.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment