Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Half Way

Wednesday is here, which means the week is getting closer to be over. I tried to get on last night and post, but the internet was down. Nothing exciting happened yesterday. I was extremely tired and couldn't even stay awake to watch "Days of our Lives" after lunch. I did feel much better after my nap and am hoping I won't feel so exhausted today.
Fred had class last night but actually got home a few minutes early. However, he has a ton of homework. He started on it last night but didn't even get close to finishing it. He was on the phone with his cousin for two hours helping him with homework. Fred has become quite the teacher these days.
I did manage to get up around 8:15 this morning, which is super early for me these days. I am hoping it won't catch up with me later. I usually get tired around lunch or in the afternoon. It is going to be hard when school starts back because I won't get a time for a nap. I am hoping the kids will be extra nice to me since I'm expecting a baby, but I'm not holding my breath. Can you believe that school starts in about a month? I can't believe it! Summer has flown by.
If anything exciting or important happens today, I will post again later. If not, I will write again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment