I had an appointment this morning with the doctor. They weighed me, took my blood pressure, and listened to the baby's heart beat. The nurse said the heart beat was great. It was 141. I had a nice chat with the doctor. Because the appointment was at 11:30, I ended up leaving a little after 12:00. Fred asked me if I wanted to meet for lunch. We met at Fatz, and it was delicious.
After lunch, I was feeling really sleepy. I headed home but ended up not taking a nap. Some people were coming to look at the house from 4:30-5:30. I had a little straightening up to do. I also watched "A Baby Story" and "Mystery Diagnosis" on TLC.
Around 4:10, I headed to Woodruff Road to kill some time before Fred got off work. I went to Old Navy, Marshall's, Ross's, and Kohl's in an attempt to find maternity clothes. I bought a couple of shirts at Old Navy but had no luck at the other places. I still haven't found any pants. I am hoping I can find a few things in the mountains next weekend.
When Fred got off work, we met to drive by a day care he learned about today. We both checked out the website, and the place looks nice. It is very close to Fred's work, which is a definite plus. The sign said they were now taking applications for infants. We want to get the baby's name on a waiting list as soon as possible. I read on the internet where some places have a two year wait. Can you believe that? It seems unreal to me. We both liked the way the place looked and will start calling around soon.
My next visit with the doctor will be on August 11. I could have found out the sex the following week, but the ultrasound technician will be off that week. They said that I could come August 19. However, that's the first day of school. I wouldn't dare ask off for the first day of school. So I won't find out the sex until August 27, which makes me very sad. Just knowing that I should have been able to find it out two weeks earlier frustrates me. I guess I will just have to deal with it.
I am now very tired since I had to get up a little early and didn't get to take my afternoon nap. Fred is working on homework, and I am watching TV. Maybe I will actually be able to get to sleep early tonight. That would be so nice! :)
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment