I don't think I could have gotten more than three hours of sleep last night. I felt sick all night and wasn't able to rest. I got up at 9:00 this morning, which was actually pretty good for me. I have always been an early riser, but not since the pregnancy. I put a trash can by the bed last night because I though I would throw up, but I never did. Finally, at 10:00 this morning, the vomit caught up with me. It did make me feel better, but I was so weak after I got sick.
I met Fred for lunch at 12:00, and I was still feeling weak. We ate at Fatz, which was really good, but I just don't enjoy food much these days. I am rarely able to finish a meal any more. I thought that pregnant people ate tons of food. Maybe I could eat more if I could actually keep it down. I am usually not hungry at meals and then get hungry about an hour after I have finished. I don't like snacking on junk. I would rather just eat my three meals and have a little snack in between. However, this just doesn't seem to work. I miss being able to enjoy food. The one thing I seem to enjoy these days is an Icee. I don't even really eat ice cream any more. I am sure that this whole phase will eventually pass, and I am ready. There are few things in life I am able to enjoy these days. Even when I have an agenda of things to do, I rarely ever get to do them. I actually dusted the dining room table and put out some Fourth of July placemats tonight. This was a big accomplishment for me. I really hope I can sleep tonight. I just want to sit down and cry. I don't want to seem like I am full of self pity, but I miss enjoying life.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment