Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sleep Day

Today I have been totally unproductive. I got up about 8:45 this morning, put away the clean dishes, made my bed, and ate breakfast. I then watched TV but started feeling sick. I laid down for about 45 minutes before getting in the shower. I was in the shower no longer than 10 minutes but still felt sick the entire time. After I finished showering, I started feeling extra sick and threw up. (I know, just what you wanted to hear.) I have only thrown up a few times during the pregnancy, and those times have been immediately after I had eaten breakfast. This was about two hours after breakfast. I started crying, as I always do when I get sick, and did some sanitizing. Fred is usually the one to sanitize after me, but he's not here. I miss him so much. I know all girls say it, but I really think he is the best hubby ever. I really needed to be hugged and held, but I was all alone. I then finished getting ready and called Fred. We talked for about 10 minutes. I then made one of my deluxe sandwiches for lunch with Doritos on the side. I ate lunch while watching an eleven pound baby being born. What a combination! It was then time for my daily dose of Days of our Lives. There's always drama in Salem. I then turned on TLC and fell asleep. I woke up at 4:00. I know, such a productive day! They say its gets better between weeks 12-14. I am now 11 weeks, but I have seen no improvement. I am just hoping I will be okay during vacation next week. I don't want to spend each day in the hotel room asleep. It's not almost 4:30, and I have wasted yet another day. I feel so useless. It seems like all I do is sleep and cry these days. I was extremely productive yesterday, which is a totally good thing. If I had not been, we would have no food for supper tonight. Well, I think I will go call Fred and see what's up with him. I am hoping tomorrow will be a day of energy and productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment