Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Busy Day
Well, I've been up and at it since 6:30 this morning. It was certainly not my intention to be up this early, but I just couldn't get back to sleep. I've already washed and sliced strawberries, boiled and chopped a chicken, and put a cake in the oven. I really do need to stay busy today since I was so exhausted yesterday. I took two naps yesterday and pretty much just sat around the house. I felt tired and sick all day. I felt sick this morning, too, but I am starting to feel a little better. I did manage to make spaghetti last night, which was pretty excellent, if I do say so myself. I also went to the grocery store and Wal-Mart with my parents. I think it actually did me some good to get out of the house. I am meeting my mom for lunch at the Bypass, which I'm hoping will be quite yummy. They have the most amazing bread pudding. I am drooling just thinking about it. I am making dressing for supper tonight at my mom's request. We should have plenty of left-overs to make it the rest of the week. I sent about 50 pecan tassies to work with my dad yesterday, which, of course, were all eaten. Other than all of my cooking today, I don't really have anything else on my agenda. I did teach my mom how to move the mirrors on her car this morning, and I am going to teach her to use the ATM this afternoon. I know...she is way behind. She still hasn't mastered swiping her debit card when she makes a purchase. Good thing I am here to help! I am still missing Fred terribly and will be glad to see him. I am also ready for Mary Margaret to get here. Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment