Fred and I rarely ever go to the movies. We do the whole Netflix thing, and that's how we see our share of movies. Actually going to the movies is pretty expensive, and it is a rare treat for us. However, as I'm sure most of you know, Transformers is now playing. Fred is quite a fan of Transformers, and he wanted to see the new movie. So, we did. It was pretty good. We went at 10:00 this morning, so we got the matinee price. After the movie, we went to Chipotles for lunch, which was very yummy.
I have felt better this weekend and have managed to make it two days without taking a nap, which is quite an accomplishment for me. I can tell that the baby bump is starting to get bigger, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. I definitely want the baby to be healthy, but getting a big belly is a lot to get used to. I'm sure I will get used to it, though.
Overall, the weekend has been good but uneventful. I am sad that tomorrow is Monday and that Fred will have to go back to work.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment