Monday, June 29, 2009

Time for a Change

Okay, so I am officially tired of being tired. I sleep all the time. I want to be energized. I'm tired of spending my days snoozing. There are so many things I would like to be doing and need to be doing. I miss the days of cooking big meals and desserts. I still have the desire, but I just don't have the energy to do it. Fred has been amazing at helping around the house. I can't say enough good things about him. He is really amazing. I had intended to make chicken spaghetti and a strawberry cake today but discovered that I was missing some of the ingredients. I am in desperate need of going to the store. I have Fourth of July decorations that I need to put out, and I would like to make a flag cake for the big day. I really don't even know what we're doing this weekend. We haven't made any plans, and Fred is also tired. I really don't want to spend the holiday weekend sleeping.
This has been a short, depressing post. I will try to update later if anything good happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment