Well, summer is finally here! It is something I have looked forward to since August. However, now that it's here, I am extremely bored. Who would have ever thought that I would miss school? It's too quiet at home. After being surrounded by teenagers for the past nine months, I don't handle the peace and quiet too well any more. I am sure that most of you think I am probably crazy, and maybe I am. I am already looking forward to the first day of school. There's just something about seeing those new faces and looking forward to using what I've learned from the past to make this year the best one yet.
In an attempt to help pass the time, I have decided to start blogging. I would like to think that this is something I will update on a daily basis, but I can't make any promises.
Anyway, here's a little update as to what's been going on in the life of the Roberts. Fred and I have been married for two and a half years now. We are expecting our first child in January. We are super excited! However, these first ten weeks have been anything but enjoyable. I feel tired and sick almost twenty-four hours a day. Fred has been so nice and sympathetic. I am just ready to start feeling better.
I am leaving this weekend to go visit my parents. It will be nice to get away for a few days. After a few days in Mississippi, we are leaving for Pigeon Forge, TN. My sister will also be joining us, which should be fun. I am hoping this trip will be fun and that everyone will have a great time. I am trying to convince Fred to take me on a vacation as well, but I don't know if he will give in.
Well, I guess I'll get back to watching Full House now. They just don't make good shows like this any more. I would have to say that Saved by the Bell is my favorite show of all time. Ah, the memories! I will try to make another post tomorrow!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment