After I published yesterday's post, I realized that I forgot to mention by delicious lunch at Quiznos. I know you will find this hard to believe, but I had never eaten at Quiznos before yesterday. I have been to many different sandwich type places, but I've just never made it to Quiznos. After giving the place a try, I have decided that Quiznos is a very good place. The sandwich was awesome! I ate with Fred and some of his friends from work. It was so nice to get out of the house and hear voices other than those on TV. I was pretty tired after lunch, so I headed back to the house. I watched Days of our Lives and relaxed on the futon. I managed to fall asleep around 5:30 and woke up at 7:00. It is pretty rare these days that I can make it through a day without falling asleep.
I got up around 7:30 this morning and enjoyed some time with Fred before he headed to work. I then fixed a bowl of Smart Start and put it in the fridge to get soggy. I know that many of you are thinking, "Ooh, gross!" However, I just love soggy cereal. I let me cereal soak every morning. While the cereal was in the fridge, I made the bed and unloaded the dishwasher. After breakfast, I checked me email and dabbled around on the computer. I was feeling somewhat motivated today and decided to take Alex for a walk. I guess I should give you some background information about Alex. We have had him since April 2008. He has always lived inside, but he has recently moved outside. He has thick white hair that sheds everywhere. We decided to put him outside because we don't want the baby living off dog hair. It is literally covering everything in the house! Anyway, back to the walk. Alex became ecstatic when I put his collar and leash on him. He loves to go for walks. I used to be really good about taking him for walks last summer. I guess I have been somewhat of a bum lately. We had a good time on the walk. It made me feel good to get out and get some fresh air. I think Alex enjoyed it, too. We were both super thirsty when we got home.
I don't really have any plans for today. I do need to go to Wal-Mart, which I am dreading. I am not a big fan of Wal-Mart. It is always crowded. I just want to get in and get out, but it's just not that easy. There are a few things I need to pick up before my trip. We are supposed to have thunderstorms today, so I may not make it out. Oh well, I'll just wait til Fred gets home tonight. I'm sure he won't mind going with me. He is such a good hubby!
Well, if anything exciting happens, I will let you know. Otherwise, I will try to post again tomorrow. Hope you all have a fabulous Thursday!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment