My dad decided to let Rox and Max stay in the house last night. They have been sleeping outside since Saturday when they put on their little show and kept us up all night. Rox acted like he was going to sleep on my suitcase. When my dad tried to get him out of my room, Rox ran under the bed. Immediately when my dad left, Rox got right back on the suitcase. I didn't have a problem with him staying in my room, as long as he stayed on the suitcase. Of course, that didn't last very long. In less than five minutes, Rox had jumped from the suitcase to my bed. I didn't even attempt to mess with him because he can get snappy. However, I would not allow him to get under the covers. He had to sleep on top of the covers. He kept me up almost all night walking around the bed and licking his paws.
After a night of sleeping and waking up every few hours, we got out of the bed at 8:50. I made my bed and ate some rice krispies for breakfast. Rox and Max spent some time outside. I heard them start barking, and one of them was making a crying noise. I went to the door to let them in. As soon as I got to the door, the door bell rang. There was a girl standing at the door saying that she thought Rox had hurt his leg fighting with another dog. Rox ran right under my bed, and I have not been able to inspect the possible injury. Maybe he will let me check it out later.
Mary Margaret is coming home tonight, and my mom should be coming back from her secretary training. I am hoping to get out of the house tonight. I have been cooped up in here for way too long. I am hoping I will not be as exhausted today as I was yesterday. I am already feeling a little tired, and I have only been up for approximately two hours. However, I really didn't get any good sleep last night. Of course, there are some nights when I sleep for 12 hours and still feel tired because I was dreaming crazy stuff all night. I really don't get much good sleep these days. I think that's why I nap all the time. Anyway, we'll see what the day has in store for me. At least it's Friday! :)
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment