Friday, December 4, 2009

35 Weeks

Well, we have officially made it to week 35. I feel like I have a rock in my stomach. It stays really hard most of the time, which is a sign of Braxton Hicks contractions. These are not "real" contractions, but they are supposed to help get me ready for the main event. We are hoping the baby will come before his due date, but I guess that's up to him. I am worried that he is a little too comfortable inside me. He moves all the time, especially at night. This past Sunday night, he kept me up almost all night moving around. He gets the hiccups on a regular basis. I read that he has already developed his sleeping pattern, which means he will probably have his days and nights reversed...oh joy!
My parents came last week for Thanksgiving break, and we had a great time. They brought tons of stuff for the baby and even bought us a Lazy Boy recliner. I have already been enjoying it. We had good food and a very nice visit. I assume their next visit will be when Baby Roberts makes his grand entrance.
My next doctor's appointment is on Monday, and I am hoping that the baby will still be measuring ahead. It's hard to believe that I will be considered full term on Tuesday. Where has the time gone? I'm sure time will start standing still now that I'm getting pretty uncomfortable. However, it will all be worth it when I see that precious baby for the first time. I know Fred will be absolutely ecstatic.
We plan on getting things ready this weekend...car cleaned, carseat installed, suitcase packed, laundry washed, pack n play set up, etc. We still have a lot to get done before Baby arrives. We have done a pretty good job of staying on top of things, but there are always those last minute things that have to be accomplished as well.
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment