I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and she scheduled a time for me to be induced. Unless there is a rush of pregnant women who go into labor, we should be going in the night of December 29 and delivering on December 30. I am really hoping everything goes well and runs smoothly for us. We are anxious for Baby Roberts to get here, and I am honestly getting tired of being pregnant. If everything goes according to plan, we should have a baby in less than a week. Wow! It's actually pretty hard to believe.
Fred and I have had a really good week off work. We have made a gingerbread house and cookies for Santa. I think we will probably make these things a yearly tradition for us.
We have had a lot of fun together, and there was been a lot less stress without all of the traveling. We want our baby to know what it's like to wake up in his own house on Christmas morning, so we will probably stop our traveling around the holidays. If people want to see us, they will just have to make the drive to South Carolina.
If anything exciting happens between now and the time Baby Roberts arrives, I will let you know. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment