Sunday, December 27, 2009
Productive Weekend
Fred and I have been pretty productive over the weekend. We have managed to clean the kitchen, do laundry, sweep and mop most of the downstairs, and get stuff together for the donation truck. I have been trying to make a list of things that need to be done before the baby arrives so that we can stay organized. I know that if I don't write things down, I will forget about them. My suitcase and the baby's bag are both packed, and the carseat has been installed. We have a freezer full of food we have cooked so that we will have things to eat when we're too tired to cook. Fred had a dream last night that the delivery was great with no complications. I hope he's right. Maybe it was a sign that things are going to go smoothly for us in the delivery room. We are anxiously awaiting the baby's arrival and would be completely fine with him making his entrance before the induction date. The sooner he comes, the more time Fred can spend with him before he has to return to work. Fred goes back on January 4, and my parents are planning on coming up for a few days to help out with the baby. I don't think this baby has any idea how many people are extremely eager to meet him. He will definitely be the center of attention. I know Fred will hate to leave him but will take lots of pictures to work. I have been asking Fred for years now to put a picture of me on his desk at work, but he still hasn't done so. However, I am willing to be that his desk will be covered in pictures of the baby. I can't say that I blame him. I'm sure I will be passing around the photos as well when I go back. I will also be putting his picture on my blog and facebook for your viewing pleasure. Hope everyone has a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment