We have officially made it to week 36! Yeah! We went to the doctor yesterday for the Group B strep test and to confirm that the baby is head down. We also got to hear his heartbeat...music to our ears! He is growing exactly as he should. We go back December 23 to begin our one week visits. I have eight more days of school before my very long Christmas vacation, a.k.a. maternity leave.
Yesterday was super busy. We went straight to the OB after school, then home for 15 minutes, then to the family doctor. I have had this strange rash on my legs for months, and my hands are so dry that they have started cracking open. Fred has some kind of burning rash on his wrists. We both went last night to get ourselves checked out. I was given a prescription for some steroid cream, and Fred was put on two kinds of oral pills. I'm glad that mine is a cream because I don't like taking pills any more than I have to. When we left the doctor's office, we dropped our prescriptions off at Wal-Mart and went to Chick-Fil-A for supper. We then headed back to Wal-Mart to pick up our medicine. Thankfully, it was only around $25 for everything. Yay!
Today has been a really good day. My back hasn't been hurting too badly, and I have actually had a little streak of energy. I'm sure Fred was shocked to come home and see me in the kitchen cooking supper. I even did some laundry, folded towels, and put away baby stuff. I really didn't do too terribly much, but anything is better than nothing.
I'm hoping the rest of the week goes well and passes by quickly. I have to admit that I will probably miss my students while I'm out, but I am going to love every minute I get to spend with my sweet hubby and baby. Life is good! :)
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment