Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Break

Christmas break is officially here! It seems like I have been waiting for weeks to be able to say those words. However, now that it's here, I can't say that it has been too terribly exciting. This is the first year that I won't be going home for Christmas. Things around Greenville have been quite boring lately. My Christmas shopping is complete. The gifts are wrapped and under the tree. My suitcase is packed for the hospital. I have tried so hard to stay on top of things, and now I have nothing left to do. I am sure I will be quite busy once the baby comes. However, until he gets here, I am at a loss as to how I should fill my time.

Last week was a pretty busy week for both Fred and me. I was busy making a cake, candies, and breakfast casserole for school. Fred made a Christmas tree cake for work. It was too cute. He is so talented.


I would have loved to have tasted a piece, but he didn't bring any leftovers home with him. However, I can't say that I'm surprised. I'm sure it was delicious.

In only two more days, I will be 38 weeks pregnant. I can't tell you how ready I am for this baby to come. However, I don't think he's in any rush. He's enjoying lounging around. I am getting to the point of being miserable, and I am ready to NOT be pregnant any more. I would really like for the baby to come while Fred is off for Christmas break, but I'm not holding my breath. I go to the doctor on Wednesday, and I am hoping that she will still be willing to induce on December 28. If she's not, then who knows when this baby will finally get here.

Well, I guess I don't really have any other updates for now. If I don't post again before December 25, I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas! Enjoy every minute of it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment