I am officially counting down the hours to Thanksgiving break. I have two more hours at school before my three days off will begin. I am so very rest for some rest, relaxation, and quality time with my hubby. I am currently exhausted, and my body is aching. I just want to go home and watching some TV, preferably Days of Our Lives. I was hoping to finish my Christmas shopping before my parents come so that they can take the gifts back to Mississippi with them. I know that we probably won't have any visitors for Christmas since most everyone will just wait until the baby arrives to make the trip to South Carolina. After Thanksgiving break, I have three more weeks of school until Christmas break begins. It just can't get here soon enough. I am not sleeping very well at night and up multiple times for trips to the bathroom. I have also started getting really hot at night. Poor Fred almost freezes so that I can try to stay cool.
On a positive note, our Christmas tree is so pretty. It makes me smile each time I look at it. We even have a few gifts under it. We have had to move Alex in Newton's cage because we found out he has been getting out of the fence and exploring the neighborhood. Half of his little white body is covered in red mud from digging under the fence to make his escape. We certainly don't want anything to happen to him, so we moved him in with Newton. I'm sure Newton is just thrilled. :) We have always known that Alex is smart, but we didn't know he was so sneaky.
I am hoping that I will get to use some of the gift certificates we received at the baby shower this weekend to finish buying stuff for baby. We have made a list of the things we still need, and the gift certificates will definitely help us out.
I will try to make some pictures this week and post them next week. My parents should be arriving tomorrow night. Fred and I are going to start making food for Thanksgiving tonight. Hope everyone has a very happy, blessed Thanksgiving!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment