I know it has been months since I have posted anything. However, with baby's arrival drawing nearer, I decided I should try to keep everyone updated. We have made it to week 33, and baby is doing great! I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and the baby is actually measuring at 34 weeks. We have already talked about the possibility of inducing on December 28, but nothing is set in stone. I have a feeling baby might come before the induction date anyway, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I can feel him move a good bit, especially at night. I think he really likes hearing Fred's voice, as do I.
Once again this year, RMS is competing for the title of Palmetto's Finest. We had judges at the school today. All of the teachers have been super busy putting up displays and making the school look great. I think we definitely deserve to win, but I guess my opinion might be just a little biased.
My parents are planning on joining us for Thanksgiving this year. I think my mom plans on bringing a car load of stuff for the baby. Fred and I plan on cooking a feast and enjoying our time off work.
I had a really great birthday last week. Fred cooked me an amazing dinner and baked a fabulous strawberry cake. He also gave me some wonderful gifts.
Fred making my birthday cake!

No comments:
Post a Comment