Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sweet Baby

Jackson and I had a super fun time at MOPS today! I feel so blessed that there was an opening so that we could join. He lasted longer in the nursery this time than the time we visited, so he is making progress. I think he is really starting to enjoy mingling with other kids. He has always been very clingy, but he seems to be letting go now. I am so proud of how he has participated at Mother Goose and Kindermusik and how he has mingled with the other kids.
I was attempting to empty the paper shredder this afternoon, but ended up just making a big mess all in the floor. I went to grab the broom and headed back to the living room. As I walked in the room, I saw Jackson sitting in the floor picking up the tiny pieces of paper and putting the in the trash can. It was one of those moments that reminded me how blessed I am to have such a sweet baby. Just thinking about Jackson makes me smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment