Friday, January 21, 2011

The Little Gym

Today Jackson and I went to a free trial class at The Little Gym. We had a really good time, and I think it would be beneficial for Jackson if we joined. We worked on all kinds of skills involving different parts of his body and his muscles. We worked on walking, grasping, clapping, stomping, rolling, etc. We even sang and blew bubbles. The classes have just started for this semester, and we were the only people at today's session. We are going back on Monday to see how Jackson will act in an environment with a few other kids. I'm sure the class will grow as the semester progresses. They accept children all throughout the semester. We are also going to a trial session of Kindermusik on Monday. Jackson is getting so busy these days! I hope I can keep up with his busy schedule. It looks like I might have to start hitting the bed a little earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment