After we ate breakfast, we headed out to run some errands. We got home around 11:00, and I decided to feed Jackson his lunch early because I knew he was tired. He did not take a morning nap, and I knew that he didn't get much rest last night. The little booger refused to sleep. He finally gave up around 1:00 and slept for a whopping 30 minutes! Needless to say, he has been grump and clingy all afternoon! I put him back down around 4:00, and he is currently sleeping. I would really just like to cry right now, but I know that it won't do any good. I am just hoping and praying that tonight and tomorrow go much better.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
One of THOSE Days!
Yep, that's right. Today has been one of THOSE days! I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It all started at 2:30 a.m., when I was awakened by a crying baby. I went upstairs and glided him back to sleep. However, when I placed him back in his crib, he screamed. I waited outside his door to see if he would stop. Sometimes, if I just leave, he will have stopped crying by the time I reach the bottom of the stairs. Then I heard the dreaded sound...the pacifier hitting the floor! Without the pacifier, you can kiss any chance of sleep goodbye! I went back in his room, picked him up, and put him in the bed with me. He slept until 5:30, when he decided it was time to get up and go wild. I, on the other hand, was NOT ready to get up! I knew that if he got up now, he would be exhausted. We would BOTH be exhausted. I took him up to his crib. He cried off and on until around 7:00. I went upstairs and glided him until 8:15. Isn't it amazing how babies can drift to sleep instantly in your arms, but it takes them hours in a crib?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment