Thursday, April 14, 2011
Breakfast Date
This morning I had a breakfast date with the cutest guy ever. No, I'm not talking about Fred. (Haha!) I'm talking about my sweet Jackson. Chick-fil-A has offered a free breakfast item each morning this week, and today was a sausage biscuit. I thought it would be fun for Jackson and I to go and have some breakfast together. It was a blast! He each got a free sausage biscuit, and I ordered us a box of hash rounds to share. I didn't give Jackson the sausage, but he ate about three fourths of his biscuit and more than half of the hash rounds! He was the cutest little thing! After we finished our breakfast, I took him to the playground area at Chick-fil-A. There were no other children playing, so I knew I didn't have to worry about him getting hurt. He was a little unsure at first, but ended up having fun. After we left Chick-fil-A, we headed to Publix for our weekly shopping trip. I managed to save over $40 with sales and coupons! Yay! It was a fabulous morning, and we will definitely have to have more breakfast dates! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment