I cannot believe that my sweet baby will be six months old tomorrow. Time has gone by so quickly! He smiles and laughs all the time. I don't think it will be much longer before he starts crawling. He has definitely mastered rolling over and scooting. He is not able to sit alone yet, but I can tell that he is getting stronger. I have to admit that we are looking forward to the day when he can sit in restaurant high chairs and shopping carts so that we don't have to carry around his car seat.
Thanks to GiGi and Pop, Jackson now has a high chair at home. I think he likes it. It had gotten dangerous to feed him in the bumbo because he tried to flip over in it. He is much safer strapped in the high chair. It also comes in handy when Fred and I are eating supper. We can put Jackson in his chair while we eat instead of trying to hold him. He constantly grabs at cups and plates. He would love to have a bite of food from the table.
I will try to post an update tomorrow of his height and weight after we visit the pediatrician. I am guessing he is a little over twenty pounds now. I know my opinion might be biased, but I think he is the cutest baby in the world. :)
Here are a few pictures from the trip and of Jackson in his new high chair.

No comments:
Post a Comment