Friday, June 18, 2010

Busy Morning

I got up around 6:45 this morning. Jackson was still asleep, so I made the bed, threw some laundry in the washing machine, washed bottles, ate breakfast, and took a shower. He got up around 7:50. I changed diaper and clothes, gave him a bottle, and put him in his bouncer while I got dressed and put on some makeup. The I grabbed the grocery list, and we headed to Publix. I managed to get the grocery shopping done in about thirty minutes. The morning hours are the best time to hit stores, especially if you are taking a baby along. Jackson was so good in Publix. He loves going out and about. I guess he gets that from his Mommy. :) When we made it back home, I put away the groceries while Jackson played. He started getting sleepy, so I put him in the swing. While he napped in his lamb swing, I made a coconut cream pie. By the time I finished the pie, Jackson woke up and was ready to eat. He ate half a jar of green beans and half a jar of pears. He played for a few minutes before getting ill. I tried giving him a bottle, but he wouldn't take it. He was sleepy again and fell asleep when I put him in his swing. This gave me time to grate some cheese for lasagna and wash up the dishes I used while making the pie. It was 12:15 by this point, so I sat down to rest before Fred came home for lunch. Jackson woke up as we were finishing our food, and he was ready for his bottle. We still need to go to Wal-Mart for diapers. I am pretty proud of myself for all I have accomplished today. However, I have to admit that I am tired. Jackson did not sleep well at all last night, and the lack of sleep is catching up with me. I am hoping that tonight will be much better. My parents will be here tomorrow, which makes me super excited. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment