Sunday, May 16, 2010

Super Sunday

We have certainly had a busy day today. I got out of bed around 7:20 this morning to start getting ready for church. It takes us a lot longer to get out of the house now that we have a baby. Jackson isn't the kind of baby you can just put down while you are getting ready. He wants someone playing with him and paying attention to him at all times. However, we did make it out of the house in time. Church was really good this morning. We are going through a series of sermons of "Building a Strong Family." We are really enjoying the series and look forward to each week. Jackson really seems to enjoy staying in the nursery. In fact, they didn't want to give him back to us today. One of the ladies was enjoying snuggling with him. I am so glad that he enjoys himself. It sure makes his parents feel good about leaving him.
After church we went to Mutt's for lunch. We really like eating there. They have such good food, and the price isn't bad either. Jackson is also a fan of Mutt's, even though he can't actually eat anything. He seems to find the place peaceful and usually falls asleep.
After lunch we had a few errands to run. I had to take some shoes back to Target and a few pieces of clothing back to Kohl's. We also had to go buy Lowe's for Fred some heavy duty staples and Sam's Club for Jackson's jumbo can of Enfamil. By the time we were finished, Fred and I were exhausted. Jackson slept through all of the shopping.
I can't believe the weekend has passed by so quickly. However, it seems that it always does. It is always nice having Fred home, and I miss him when he's at work. I am hoping this will be a great week. There is a really large chance for thunderstorms tomorrow, so I guess Jackson and I will be staying in. Maybe we will catch a nap or two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment