Saturday, May 15, 2010

Procrastination

Yes, I have definitely been a procrastinator lately when it comes to blogging. It has been forever since I have posted, and I really have no excuse. It really is my goal to start blogging more often, especially since I have such a cute baby to talk about.

We made our second trip to Mississippi the last week of April. My sister was graduating from college, and Jackson and I just couldn't miss the big event. We stayed a total of two weeks. We had a ton of fun but missed Daddy (Fred) very much. We will probably limit our future visits to one week so that Daddy won't be so lonely.
Jackson & Aunt MM



Jackson is now 4 1/2 months old. We took him for his 4 months checkup this week. He is right on track. He now weighs 17 pounds, 3 ounces and is 27.25 inches long. He is now wearing a 9 months clothes and a size 2 diaper. He takes 6 ounces of formula every three hours. His big milestones for the week are rolling over and starting rice cereal. He seems to really like the cereal and is grasping the concept of actually swallowing it. We can start baby food in two weeks. I think Fred and I are more excited about this than Jackson. He loves sitting at the table with us and admires our food. I think he will really enjoy eating.
Rice cereal is so yummy!

Fred has been super busy getting things ready for his DDR (Detailed Design Review) at work. He has been putting in a lot of extra time and working super hard. We are ready for it to be over so that he can sit back and relax.

I guess that's about all the excitement currently at the Roberts' house. I promise I really will start trying harder to update more often. Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment