I thought I would compile a list of the baby products that have been a tremendous help to us. As new parents, everything was pretty much trial and error. We would read reviews and listen to other people's suggestions. Some products that others loved were no help to us, and other products were amazing! Anyway, I hope this list will be helpful to those who are expecting or will be in the future. There are in no particular order. I am just listing as I think of something. I will try to give more details about the items in a later post.
1. Fisher Price Lamb Swing & Bouncer
2. Diaper Genie II Elite
3. Fisher Price Whale Tub
4. Summer Infant SwaddleMe Wraps
5. Halo SleepSacks
6. Soothie Pacifiers
7. Receiving Blankets
8. Bright Starts Activity Center
9. Bumbo
10. Graco Pack n Play
11. Lightweight Stroller
12. Graco SnugRide 32
I'm sure there are probably a few more items, but there are the main ones I can think of right now. Hope this is helpful! :)
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment