Thursday, May 20, 2010
Brave Parents
Well, Fred and I are taking somehwat of a risk this weekend. Jackson has never been on any kind of a long trip other than to see his grandparents in Mississippi. Tomorrow night we are leaving for our first official family vacation. Yay! It will just be a short trip to Pigeon Forge. We are leaving when Fred gets home from work Friday and returning home on Monday. Hotel rooms are so much cheaper before Labor Day weekend, and we desperately need to get away. Fred has been working so hard on his DDR, and he deserves some rest and relaxation. While I am very excited about the trip, I am just hoping that Jackson will have a good time. He is really a good little sport when it comes to traveling, and I am hoping this trip will be no exception. I am also hoping the weather will be nice. There is a slight chance for rain, but it's not a big one. Fred and I have season passes to DollyWood, and we are looking forward to strolling our little bundle of energy around the park. I will do my best to make lots of pictures. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment