Jackson is two weeks old today. Time is flying by, and he is really growing. As I was looking at him today, I really noticed how much bigger he is now than when he was born. We went to the pediatrician on Monday, and his weight was 8 pounds, 11 ounces. His birth weight was 8 pounds, 7 ounces. He is really starting to look like a big boy. I am amazed at how alert he is and how he likes to use his hands. He had started taking 3 ounces of formula every three hours and loves to stay up at night. He usually ends up sleeping with us because it's the only way we can get any rest. He has been getting up two to three times each night, which really isn't too bad. He is such a happy baby and will steal your heart with his smile and big blue eyes.
The first picture below is Jackson at two weeks. The second picture is Jackson on his way to the pediatrician.
I made an appointment to have some professional pictures made of Jackson on Friday, January 22. I am super excited about this and know that the pictures will be great. He's so photogenic. I'm sure I will end of spending way more than I intend to. Oh well. He's only a baby once.
Hope everyone is having a great week! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment