Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jackson's Day Out

Yesterday was Jackson's first outing. We took him to the pediatrician for his three day checkup. The doctor said that everything looks great. He was so wonderful while we were there. I was so proud of him. A few people commented on how alert he is and how well he can hold up his head. He makes his mommy so proud. I fall more and more in love with him each day. His daddy and I feel so blessed.

My parents are here visiting and helping out with the baby this week. I am really glad they came, and their help is very much appreciated. I know they will have a hard time leaving, and Jackson will miss them. He has grown very fond of them while they have been here.


My sister is coming up for the holiday weekend, and I know Jackson will love her as well. There's just something about a baby that people can't resist. I will definitely be glad to see her, especially since I haven't seen her since June. We love showing off Jackson every chance we get. I suppose I am probably biased, but he is the cutest baby I have ever seen.


He slept almost the entire night last night, which made his mommy and daddy very happy. He only woke up once for a bottle and diaper change. I actually feel well rested this morning and hope to get out of the house a little tonight.


Here are a couple of pictures from his trip to the doctor yesterday. Did I mention that he loves to ride in the car?

Ready to go!

We love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment