I can truly say that I had a fabulous Mother's Day! Being Jackson's mom is such a blessing, and Fred did a fabulous job of making me feel extra special on May 8. Jackson gave me a necklace, earrings, Express gift card, peanut M&Ms, and a cookie cake. Fred made French toast for breakfast, which was super yummy. We had lunch from Jason's deli and enjoyed an afternoon treat from 32 degrees. All of the Moms at church received a carnation. It was really nice to feel so loved an appreciated. I am so very blessed! :)
Friday, May 13, 2011
Mother's Day 2011
I can truly say that I had a fabulous Mother's Day! Being Jackson's mom is such a blessing, and Fred did a fabulous job of making me feel extra special on May 8. Jackson gave me a necklace, earrings, Express gift card, peanut M&Ms, and a cookie cake. Fred made French toast for breakfast, which was super yummy. We had lunch from Jason's deli and enjoyed an afternoon treat from 32 degrees. All of the Moms at church received a carnation. It was really nice to feel so loved an appreciated. I am so very blessed! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment