Friday, July 30, 2010

7 Months Old


Happy 7 months, Jackson! I can't believe we have had our sweet baby for seven whole months. It seems like just yesterday he was born,d now he is overthe place. GiGi and Pop gave him a walker, and he is on the move! Fred and I have to watch out because he will run over your feet. Jackson's new hobbies include taking things off the refrigerator doors, pulling the blinds from the windows, and opening the kitchen cabinets and drawers. We have to keep our eyes on him constantly. He has also started fighting sleep. He only wants to sleep in my arms, and this poses a problem. As much as I love him, I can't sit around the house all day and hold him. He has stayed up fighting sleep until 10:00 the past three nights. He usually goes to bed between 8:00 and 8:30. I don't know how we are going to fix this problem. He is almost too big for his lamb swing, which is his second choice for taking naps. He will have to start napping in his crib, which is NOT where he wants to be. He cried for over an hour today when I put him in his crib for his morning nap. I would go up and check on him every few minutes to make sure there wasn't anything really wrong. He just didn't want to be in that crib. He stayed in the crib from 8:50 until 10:15. As soon as I picked him up, he stopped crying immediately. I think we just might have a spoiled baby. I hope he will adjust to his crib very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment